“Best Hydration Bladder” in Summer 2018
What’s the best hydration bladder in the market? Here’s a collection of quotes from independent new reviews written this summer 2018, comparing SOURCE to our competitors. More and more hikers, bikers, beach-goers, surfers, paddlers, hunters, runners, outdoor-lovers, soldiers and professionals of all sorts … discover the advantages of a proper Hydration Bladder and Hydration Pack. But which brand to buy? What is the difference? SOURCE Hydration Reservoirs come in as the top pick in many reviews. (We’ve elaborated on reasons why SOURCE are better bladders in this previous blog-post.) Relevant categories in the ratings include often (light) weight, ease of care & use (i.e. cleaning, maintenance), durability, closure type, mouthpiece and available accessories (like our SOURCE UTA Rapid Refill Adapter). Hiking blog Best Hiking for example compared the 5 most popular hydration bladders in the market. Our classic SOURCE Widepac 3L came in top of the list due to the advantages …
- “simplicity and durability”.
- “super smooth and thus easy to clean”.
- “easy refilling, draining and cleaning”.
- “tube can be easily disconnected”.
- “valve cover included, accessories available”.
- “Easy to refill and clean”.
- “Low maintenance and from chemicals and toxins”.
- “Generally an incredible reservoir characterized by a wide range of performance-enhancement features”.
- “It is completely leak-proof”.