SOURCE CBRN Hydration Systems allow you to connect your gas mask directly and securely to your source of hydration. Our training kits do not require the CBRN bladder but allow you to practice with a conventional SOURCE Hydration System. Source’s exclusive Glass-Like reservoir provides unsurpassed bacteria resistance and which doesn't affect liquid taste. The Quick Connector allows the user to remove the Gas Mask Link GML and instead mount a standard drinking valve (Helix or Storm). Also available for training purposes are drinking valves with a CBRN connector for the soldier to be able to switch between drinking with and without Gas Mask (during practice).
- Compatible with gas masks equipped with a Type A Gas Mask Link (GML)
- EasyCap: easy seal and open filler cap
- Double tube connector provides ultimate hose connection which cannot accidentally pull loose
- Chemical Resistant Barrier provides high chemical protection level without adding weight or bulk or off flavors
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Care-Free: cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water)
Users must be specially trained in chemical warfare and in correct usage of this product. Users accept all responsibility for necessary training. Incorrect use in a lethal gas environment could result in serious injury or death.