The DWD Hip Belt with MOLLE is an integral part of the Soldier System and interacts with the vest, protective gear and DWD Exospine. At the back of the belt, the Lumbar Sheath connects to the DWD Spine Bar. The three rows of MOLLE webbing allow for multiple pouch configurations for necessary combat gear. The DWD Hip Belt can be worn with or without the Yoke Harness.
In an emergency situation, the backpack and vest are disconnected within seconds, leaving the MOLLE Belt and Yoke (if worn) intact.
- Integral Part of the DWD Exopsine System
- High resilience pads for better comfort, stability and load distribution
- Low profile buckle adjustable from both sides allows centering of position on user
- Reverse pull tabs for easy forward tightening
- Pockets for stowing loose belt ends
- 3 rows of MOLLE webbing
- Carabiner for attachment of additional gear
- Pocket for optional Lower Back Protection
- Compatible with Yoke and Vest