Razor is a low profile hydration pouch system, specially designed for integration with MOLLE/PALS based ballistic vests and load bearing equipment.
- MOLLE Compatible System securely attaches to vests and packs with MOLLE/PALS attachments
- Velcro top opening offers quick and easy reservoir access for cleaning, draining or refilling
- Closed cell insulation keeps liquids cool for better absorption by the body
- D-Ring attachment buckle for easy mounting on non-MOLLE items
- Specially designed MOLLE attachment straps for fast dissambly
- Condensation drain port drains condensation from the insulated reservoir sleeve.
- Multiple MOLLE rows for attachment of pouches and pockets
- Velcro strip holds ID tags.
- Adjustable mounting level: Razor’s position on the vest can be easily altered for a customized fit. To raise the positioning: 1) Thread both MOLLE straps through the first row of Razor webbing 2) Thread the remaining strap through the MOLLE loops on your vest.
- UTA compatible: The QMT quick connector can be paired with our accessory UTA (sold separately) to refill the Razor from bottles, spigots, and mobile water carriers directly through the drinking tube without removing it from the back.