Rider is SOURCE's premier low profile hydration system. It is designed specifically for ballistic vest integration, yet quickly converts for back carriage or packpack insertion. Includes our WLPS hydration bladder.
- Tuck-Away Contoured Shoulder Straps: Shoulder straps are patterned for comfort and are designed to fold into a back storage pocket when not in use.
- Adjustable Sternum Strap for enhanced carrying stability. Adjusts to fit a range of body types.
- Elastic Strap Retainers to secure dangling strap ends.
- Dual Function: Can be worn backpack style or quickly converted for direct armor attachment or streamlined packpack insertion.
- X-QCA System connects Rider securely to armor or packpack with no need for additional straps or hardware. Fits a wide variety of vest configurations.
- Easy Reservoir Access: Rider’s design allows the bladder to be quickly removed and refilled while its carrier stays on the vest. The zippered wide opening is secured with Velcro plus an optional snap.
- Closed cell insulation keeps liquids cool for better absorption by the body.
- With the zippered front open and the WLPS closure removed, the pack hangs upside down for draining and quick drying.
- Condensation Drain Port drains condensation from the insulated reservoir sleeve.
- Dual Tube Routing: top and side ports allow the drinking tube to be routed either over the shoulder or below the arm.
- UTA Compatible: Our UTA adaptor (sold separately) allows Rider to be refilled from bottles, spigots or mobile water units directly through the drinking tube. There’s no need to remove the system from your back!