The Vehicle Sub Station enables the distribution of water from a blatter to 6 separate outputs.
- Aquasource 25L Integration: Hub connects with a single click to the AquaSource 25L (See AquaSource datasheet) through Source’s SQC quick connect. Because the SQC is self-sealing, hoses can be disconnected at any time without leaks or drips.
- Adjustable Hub Attachment Straps: Allows the hub to be mounted securely throughout the vehicle.
- Velcro Tube Straps: Easy tube rigging for customized configurations.
- Field Replaceable Parts: Designed to allow quick, tool-free replacement of all SQC connectors for convenient field repairs or for cleaning.
- Personal Helix Drinking Valves: Six individual, removable Helix bite valves, one for each port. Cylindrical valve shape delivers full flow no matter how Helix is positioned in the mouth. Retreat spring mechanism seals tightly with no leaks and eliminates backwash. Integrated twist shutoff mechanism prevents water from being released should the valve be accidentally pressured during transport.
Protective cover keeps Helix valve free of dirt and protected from impact
- 6 drinking tubes 5 feet long
- Main hub tube 7 feet long
- 6 personal removable Helix drinking valves
- 6 SQC fittings